Insurance and Billing
- At Wolf Pediatrics, we want help make the billing and payment process as easy as possible for you. Please take the opportunity to review these helpful guidelines:
- Coordinate with your insurance provider: If you are a new or transferring patient, please contact your insurance company prior to your visit. Check to ensure your insurance works with Wolf Pediatrics, and specify Dr. Wolf as the primary care physician for your child. Please note that while we will work with you to submit claims to a secondary insurance provider, we can only bill the primary insurance provider.
- Primary and secondary insurance: State law requires that the subscriber who's birthday falls earliest in a calendar year, regardless of year, serves as the primary insurance provider. For example, Mom's birthdate is 06/01/1969, and Dad's birthdate is 03/23/1971, then Dad will be listed as the primary insurance holder.
- Notify us of changes to your personal information: Each time you visit, please make us aware of any changes to your personal information. This includes changes to your insurance (provider, coverage, etc) or any life events (custody, address, etc).
- Bring your insurance card: Please remember to bring your most recent insurance card with you to every visit, just in case we need it!
- Co-pays and office fees: Co-payment amounts are always due at the time of service. Depending upon your insurance policy, there may be fees or secondary co-pays for certain office procedures, tests or non-covered services. Please be aware of your policy/coverage to prevent confusion during your office visits. We will assess a $20 fee for any returned checks
- Other fees: We will assess a $20 fee for any returned checks. There is no charge for a release of immunization records. Health Information records will be charged at $0.75 per page.
Forms and Policies
To expedite your visit, please review our policies and forms section below. We strongly recommend you complete these forms in advance:
- New Patient Registration Form
- Privacy and Financial Acknowledgement Forms
- Records Release to Wolf Pediatrics (transferring patients only)
- New Patient Registration
- Records Transfer Request to Wolf Pediatrics
- Records Transfer Request from Wolf Pediatrics
- Vaccinations Consent
- Flu Vaccinations Consent
- Adolescent Confidentiality
- Permission to Accompany Child
- Financial Policy Guarantee Form
If you have any questions regarding our polices, or what forms pertain to your visit, do not hesitate to contact us. The use of these forms requires Adobe Reader. Download it here.
- At Wolf Pediatrics, we schedule several types of visits for our patients. Be sure to specify the nature of your visit with our office in advance, to ensure appropriate time is allocated for your child's examination. We even offer well/sick waiting rooms to avoid spreading infection.
- Well Visits: Routine visits scheduled in advance for the proactive care of your child.
- Sick Visits: Office visits scheduled as needed, in the event that your child is sick or hurt.
- Physical Examinations: Scheduled as required for school entrance, sport participation and for other institutional requirements.
- Pediatric Interviews: Scheduled with prospective parents and patients who wish to interview office staff and/or Doctors. Contact us by phone during normal business hours to schedule an appointment. We do not discuss patient health or schedule patient appointments via email.
- Missed or Late Appointments: Arrive no later then 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment. We ask that any cancelations be made with at least 24 hours notice. Contact us if you are going to be late for your scheduled appointment as soon as you are able.
Preparing for Your Visit
- Vaccinations: Our office complies with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Recommended Vaccination Schedule for children. We require completed vaccination consent forms for the immunizations specified In the above link. Use our convenient web form, fill it out, and bring it in on the day of your visit.
- Newborns: Congratulations on your new addition! We are happy to be a part of this very exciting milestone. Don't forget to register your child with your insurance provider, and list us as your primary care physician. You'll want to start thinking about your well visit and immunization schedules soon.
- Adolescents: At Wolf Pediatrics, we strive to create an environment where children are as comfortable as possible when speaking to their physician about any issue. As we enter this phase of care, you may be asked to leave the exam room during certain portions of your child's visit. Our Adolescent Confidentiality Statement provides more information on this practice. We do ask that parents sign this form for all children ages 12 and older.
- Other information: Write down any questions you may have for the doctors or staff. Bring in medicine, emergency room records, developmental checklists, or anything else you'd like to address. Help us make the most of your sick or well visit.
- 2 Month Well Visit
- 4 Month Well Visit
- 6 Month Well Visit
- 9 Month Well Visit
- 12 Month Well Visit
- 15 Month Well Visit
- 18 Month Well Visit
- 2 Year Well Visit
For your convenience, our patient questionnaires may be printed out in advance of your appointment. We strongly suggest you complete these questionnaires beforehand, to expedite your visit.Birth to 2 Years
2.5 Years to 11 Years
- 2.5 Year Well Visit
- 3 Year Well Visit
- 4 Year Well Visit
- 5 Year Well Visit
- 6-10 Year Well Visits
The questionnaire portions of the following forms are to be completed by the patient.11 years to 18+ years